Sunday, May 9, 2010

Complete Conjurer Details

Over on my other blog, Aura Auberon, which I named after my future Final Fantasy XIV character name, I went ahead and compiled most of the information we currently know about the Conjurer class of the Disciples of Magic.

It basically just lists all of the Conjurer's spell and ability repertoire found within the Alpha client data files, but I tossed in a few officially released pictures just to give it a bit of flash. I'd post more pictures but you can already find really great in-game screenshots over at leakerz.com.

If you're interested in learning more about the Conjurer class, go ahead and keep an eye on my Conjurer Guide over at my other blog. I'll be updating it with any important new Conjurer information that becomes available the moment I see it, so bookmark it or follow me on Twitter for announcements about updates to the guide and other parts of the FFXIV blogs!

I hope you all are as excited for Final Fantasy XIV as I am!
blog comments powered by Disqus