Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Couple Meets Through Final Fantasy XI - Gets Married


   Paul Turner, 27, and Vicky Teather, 29, of London and Southhampton, respectively, marry after meeting in Final Fantasy XI. After meeting outside Southampton station on Christmas Eve 2008, they eventually married in September 2009. The wedding come complete with a cake featuring their in-game characters in icing.

  I take personal interest in this story, as I too, met my partner through Final Fantasy XI, and we have been together almost a year. Neither of us play that game any longer, but it helped us find each other, and we are good together. I can only hope every else could be as lucky as us, and I hope our story continues the same way Paul and Vicky's did.


You can read their full story here.





blog comments powered by Disqus